Educational-Training To Become an Image Consultant
Put your passion to become an image consultant to work.
Become an Image Consultant
Finding your passion in life and doing what you love is a lot harder than it may seem. Even if you are lucky enough to identify fashion and image as your passion, turning it into a successful business or profession can be impossible without all the “right stuff.” To become an image consultant, you must first acquire essential and proven principle-based concepts, strategies, systems, materials, and tools with life-changing skills allowing you to work at the highest levels of personal and professional effectiveness. You get all this at Conselle.
Conselle is a well established and highly respected name in image education and training. We invite you to enter an exciting, fulfilling, and financially profitable career as a Conselle certified image management consultant and wardrobe stylist. We want you to experience the joy of providing life-enhancing seminars and services designed to help each client look and feel fabulous from the inside out. In the process of helping others, you will experience life-enhancing changes in your own life. The parts and pieces of the image industry are interrelated, much like the parts and pieces of a puzzle. We are dedicated to providing you with all the parts and pieces you need to develop and build a successful image business for years to come.
Become an image consultant by investing in the finest image education available. We at the Conselle Institute of Image Management are prepared to be your partner for success. Be sure to browse through Conselle’s related pages on becoming an image consultant.
For the full-service professional who plans to provide both seminar programs and consulting services, as well as products. 12-17 CEU’s awarded, AICI authorized — See Unit Options.
2-6 Day Special Interest Workshop:
Available to individuals with special interest or need to review or refine selected topics, skills, or experience in the image management field. Additional video presentation and evaluation time available.
16 Day Educational-Training For Image Management Professionals
Conselle Image Management Educational
Training & Certification Program
16 “Foundation + Framework” Days
Cut decades off your learning curve. This is the year, invest in your future!
Upcoming Session Dates
April 13-28, 2020
Benefits & Objectives of an Image Consulting Business
- Own your own business.
- Varied career options within the field. Choose to work at what you love.
- People are fascinated by what you do.
- Flexible work hours—full-time or part-time. Work as much or as little as you like!
- Set your own fees.
- Earn an income doing what you love to do! The work is rewarding!
- Varied work settings—in your home or theirs, in a studio, in stores, and in conference rooms.
- Achieve international certification and image industry awards.
- Minimal start-up expense.
- Minimal overhead if home-based.
- Excellent growth potential.
- Your work is never boring. Every client is unique and fascinating.
- You will enjoy a special prominence in your community.
- You feel good about helping others feel good about themselves. The work is fulfilling!
- There are international image associations to affiliate with for continued support.
- Enjoy discovering new applications and learning new strategies all your life.
Image Consultant Qualifications
- High standards for your own personal and professional image.
- A love of style line and shape, fabric and texture, color and pattern—unending curiosity.
- High interest in clothing style selection and coordination to enhance the individual.
- Artistic flair, natural talent, or motivation to learn to work in fashion and image.
- Commitment to accurate, valid, and reliable image information, seminars, and/or services.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and able to follow through.
- Able to work alone and able to work with others in a wide variety of tasks and activities.
- Objectivity combined with sensitivity regarding this highly personal profession.
- Commitment to providing a personalized and positive image management experience.
- You know what it’s like to have fun with fashion and want to share that fun with others!