Self Presentation Skills For Professional
and Leadership Roles
People want to feel special and clothes can do that. Non-verbal communication through dress, grooming, and body language, including etiquette—as a resource to aid in achieving your goals in the home, church, school, community, and workplace—options for authentic, attractive and affordable, classic and creative appearances, according to need.
Impact and Integrity Through Self Presentation
This innovative self presentation class teaches you to use clothing as a resource, with proven tools and strategies to dress for appropriate impact in all situations. Students will learn how to:
- Determine appropriate interview attire, regardless of a dress formal or casual code.
- Create a positive first and lasting impression, reflecting your values and personality.
- Use a process that breaks the confusing, often overwhelming task of wardrobing into manageable pieces
- Create an authentic and affordable beginning wardrobe with a logical range of clothing styles appropriate for lifestyle and personal style.
- Increase confidence, capability, credibility, productivity, and individuality.
A High-Return Investment
You will learn the latest, most effective, and comprehensive self presentation concepts available in the business world and leadership location—dressing from the inside out. The principle-based concepts, skills, and strategies taught in the class are designed to simplify image issues and eliminate negative self presentation cues often overlooked. Experience immediate and long lasting results.
For the latest in fashion and image management, sign up for the Conselle Newsletter.Newsletter
See how Judith Rasband and Conselle bust popular image myths.Read More
Read the Conselle blog for a daily dose of image information!Blog