Conselle Institute of Image Management
Fabulous Fit Retreat
A Six-Day Workshop
Conselle invites you to an exceptional, hands-on fitting and fashion makeover retreat. Learn to achieve a fabulous fit in all you sew! Spend high value, personalized time with our Master Fitters. Each brings her own unique sphere of interest and expertise to the fitting and fashion makeover experience.
May 1-6, 2017
June 26-July 1, 2017
For complete information, including how to register, Click Here.
Master Fitters: Judith Rasband, Elizabeth Liechty, and Lorraine Henry
Location: Held in beautiful Utah Valley, nestled against the majestic Rocky Mountains silhouetted against brilliant blue skies
Tuition includes: 6 days instruction, related print materials, use of a sewing machine (no need to bring your own), five luncheon meals (host hotel provides breakfast daily.)
Related travel, hotel and remaining restaurant expenses (including farewell luncheon) are not included.
Sunday Special: Stay on to enjoy a live broadcast of the famed Tabernacle Choir followed by a sumptuous Sunday brunch (no host).
- A revealing demonstration of typical figure variations, helping you recognize your own.
- Evaluate your figure to identify figure variations and figure type. In the process, you will improve your body image, self image, and self esteem.
- Discover 'directional measuring,' learning exactly what you need to know and do for a fabulous fit.
- Advance your pattern alteration skills using the incomparable 'seam' method of alteration. Complete single and combination alterations.
- Using your altered patterns, 'cut to fit' your figure from the start and become adept at 'speed fitting'.
- Sew three custom-fit garments, then analyze grain line and wrinkles as clues to fine-tune the final fit.
- Experience what it's like to like what you sew.
- Return home eager to apply the new information and fashion makeover skills you've gained.
Comments from Fabulous Fit participants
"I can't tell you how much your seminar meant to me. I can actually sew for myself now. I can alter the pattern to fit. Thanks! I also want to thank you for something I couldn't buy. Listening to you has given me a better self-esteem and for that there is no price."
West Allis, WI
"The seam method is simple and ingenious..."
San Francisco, CA
"Knowing the seam method of alteration, I can look at a person and visualize exactly where they need to place the alteration."
For the latest in fashion and image management, sign up for the Conselle Newsletter.Newsletter
See how Judith Rasband and Conselle bust popular image myths.Read More
Read the Conselle blog for a daily dose of image information!Blog